Occupational Health is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health and well being of people at work.
The goals of occupational health programs include the promotion of a safe and healthy work environment. OH may also protect co-workers, family members, employers, customers, and many others who might be affected by the workplace environment and includes safety for activities outside of work. It plays a vital role in helping employers support and understand the needs of their employees, enabling businesses to reduce sickness absence levels and optimise staff performance and productivity.
- Health Surveillance
- Return to Work
- Travel Health
- Health Promotion
We provide occupational health surveillance to suit your needs and environment including; Lead, Audio, Respiratory, Skin, HAVS,Substance abuse screening, MSQ and DSE assessments inc pregnancy risk assessments.
Return to Work
Our role here is to confidentially identify cause for absence and support your employee either back to their role or assist with a solution to suit all.
We provide private immunisations, including zostovax, Pneumovax, Mantoux/BCG as well as annual flu vaccine.
We deliver travel health risk assessments, up to date travel advice and immunisations.
OGUK, DVLA, Lifestyle/wellbeing checks, Lead, IR, Asbestos to name just a few, please discuss your requirements with us.
Provide information and advice relating to various health topics and support achievement of Health Work Lives Initiatives.
Training is offered at your premises or ours with flexibility regarding daytime and evening timings or even weekend options.
- First Aid/ Anaphylaxis/ Automated External Defibrillator/ CPR
- Fire safety
- Food Hygiene
- Manual Handling and back care
- Mental Health/ Resilience
Functional Capability/ Therapy
Professional assessment of functional capacity, non invasive and objective method of determining someone’s physical, safe capabilities for work with ongoing remedial therapy if required.
A range of services are available, provided by our Mental Health Improvement and Well-being advisor. The advisor is a very experienced Trainer and Counsellor, using a wide range of strategies to achieve consistently good outcomes for clients.
- Cognitive and Rational Emotive Behaviour
- Autogenic and relaxation training (including biofeedback)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques
- Anger Management
- Time management
Life-style advice Services available include:
- Stress / Coping under pressure awareness seminars.
- Practical relaxation training for small groups.
- Lunchtime presentations (stress, relaxation or re-framing ‘thinking errors’ programmes)
- Face to face, counselling sessions
- Stress training HSE Stance
- Stress awareness courses at your premises
Private GP Services
The private GP service offers easy access to a GP. Suitable for those not registered with a GP in the area or those seeking a flexible and convenient service. There is no need to register, you can simply use the service on an odd occasion alongside your NHS GP service or as often as you want.
- GP Consultations/ Bespoke health assessments
- Medicals; employment, driving and visa
- Cervical smears
- STD testing
- Referral for diagnostic investigations
- DNA testing
We see individuals whose fitness to hold a driving licence is being considered by the DVLA.
- Contact us direct to make your appointment
- Central location
- No read more tab